The Goody Life

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm famous!

The last two days I've been attending new employee orientation for my school district. A lot of it hasn't applied to me since I'm not a teacher. I certainly wished I had brought a magazine while they spent 3 hours going over the electronic gradebook....thankfully I don't have to give grades. This morning they were taking some pictures while we were completing some paperwork. In the next session less than an hour later, they pulled up the county website on the projector, and there I was! I have an hard time keeping a straight face when I know someone's taking my picture. Obviously the girl next to me does not have the same problem... (image from Wakulla District webpage)

1 Comments:

Blogger FSUrica said...

ha ha that is so funny! I remember that training. It sucked!!

8/08/2008 09:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home