Missing the fall TV lineup?
I have a solution for you! So You Think You Can Dance? Susan got me watching this show when I went to visit her last summer, and I've been hooked ever since. It only runs in the summer, so it's a good substitute for our beloved prime time shows (The Office, CSI, Grey's). It's so much more interesting than Dancing With the Stars, since they do all types of dance, including hip-hop, contemporary, ballroom, etc. My early favorite for the guys is Twitch. It's a little early to make a call on the girls, but I do like Chelsea, Comfort (yep, that's her name), and Kherrington. If you haven't been watching, you can catch up online. Our favorite dances from this week's show were Katee & Joshua's slow hip-hip and Kherrington and Twitch's broadway number. Trust me, you'll be hooked!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home