The Goody Life

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tomato Vase

For some reason I liked the label on this can of tomatoes, so I stuck some flowers in it. I think it looks pretty cute. Supposedly San Marzano tomatoes are supposed to be the best canned tomatoes to use in sauces, but honestly I couldn't really tell a difference. It could be that the sauce I made had too many other flavors in it, so I couldn't appreciate the superiority of the San Marzano. Oh well, at least it makes a cute temporary vase!


1 Comments:

Blogger Tyler Denoff said...

Oh my dear sister with limited culinary knowledge. San marzano tomatoes are by far the best tomatoes for sauces. You can't muddle the flavor of the tomato with a bunch of other things, keep it simple! Less is more...

6/13/2008 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home