Things I like right now
Mamma Mia
This movie is so much fun! The soundtrack is currently on repeat in my car. I think it's humanly impossible to be in a bad mood when "Dancing Queen" or " Take A Chance On Me" is playing.
Preppy Notecards
I keep telling myself that I'm not allowed to buy more stationery, but these were $3.99 at Target, so I made an exception. They remind me of Boatman Gellar Stationery, but with a nicer price.
Chris Brown
The only songs I know are "Forever" and "No Air", but I get excited every time either one comes on the radio.
The Olympics
I LOVE the Olympics! When I was younger I would make and print out schedules of the events I wanted to watch (typically gymnastics & swimming in the summer and skating in the winter). The Opening Ceremonies were unreal....make sure you check out these amazing pictures.

Orange and Blue
Besides the obvious Gator orange and blue, I have been noticing a more subdued combination lately and liking it. There's some technical reason that these colors go well together (something about being on opposite sides of the color wheel), but I just think they look fresh and happy. I especially like them with a little bit of green thrown in, like the colors of the pencils from See Jane Work, below.







1 Comments:
You're so cute I love you. Even though you like orange and blue.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home